Have you been struggling to setup Facebook Pixel for your Shopify Store or do you want to set up Facebook Pixel on your Shopify website and verify the domain name to track the performance of your Facebook ads?
We are here to solve all your Shopify Facebook Pixel-related problems that came with the recent updates for IOS 14.
The Facebook pixel is a code that you place on your Shopify website, this code collects data that helps you track conversions and sales from your Facebook Ads, optimize your ads for better performance, build targeted audiences for future ads to people who have already taken some kind of action on your Shopify store.
By allowing us to effectively integrate Facebook Pixel into your Shopify store;
- You can effectively measure the behaviors, demographics, and interests of the potential prospect or customer.
- You can retarget your potential customer to recover abandoned carts.
- You can create a lookalike audience similar to your hottest buyers and retarget them.
- You can upsell anything relevant and high-ticket products to the existing buyers as a profit maximizer.
With our Setup Facebook Pixel For Shopify Store services, you will be able to monitor your social media traction and conversions & track Facebook Ad results.
Our Methods of Adding Facebook Pixel to your Shopify Store:
- We connect Facebook Pixel on your store to help you effectively optimize and monitor conversions that take place with Facebook redirects to your site.
- You can also manage your Facebook ads, banners, creatives, and other social media edits or custom-track your post tractions.
Benefits of Facebook Pixel for your Shopify Store
- Track Facebook ads performance
- Measure Return On Ads Spent (ROAS)
- Create Custom & Lookalike audiences
- Remarket your existing site visitors
- Setup dynamic ads
Didn’t see the Shopify Small Tasks services you need, kindly message us for a custom quote and we will be more than happy to help