Optimize Page Speed For Shopify Stores
We will Optimize the Page Speed of your Shopify Store. By doing this, you will be able to improve your conversion rate and decrease your bounce rate. We will also provide you with a report on what we did and how it improved your store’s performance. Our team is highly experienced in optimizing Shopify stores for speed and performance. We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the results.
What will we do inside our Optimize Page Speed For Shopify Stores?
- Full speed optimization Audit ( Using GTMETRIX )
- Image optimization for easy crawling and indexing- Reducing file size, choosing appropriate file formats like PNG, JPEG, GIF, etc.
- Check and optimize all website assets (images, CSS, JS, etc)
- Check and remove apps’ obsolete code, if any.
- Optimize the video section to an optimized version, if any.
- Code Optimization to reduce space and increase speed- Through dead code elimination, Code motion, and compile-time evaluation.
- Image scaling to high performance- By analyzing your site and resizing images.
- Removing apps that are not required.
- Apply Lazy loading per section wherever required
- Check and defer scripts wherever required.
- Loading the correct image size and then compressing image where possible by integrating the special premium app which is really good for image compression ( You need to install this app / if required )
Reducing load time depends on a number of factors such as:
- Removal of obsolete/ unused/ junk code (JS and CSS codes)
- Removal of Apps that affects the performance of the store
- Reducing the image quality of high-resolution images